Saturday 19 December 2009

Myspace Archives.

Wait! This is madness is it not? not only 2 blogs in one week, but published on the same night?

Well, due to the fact that I looked on my last entry and realised... it's a tad lacking, I figured I'd just do 2 smaller ones for the price of one.

Now i say smaller, but this is in fact going to be a mammoth of a blog, but not because I am going to write a lot, because I HAVE written a lot.

Those who joined me when I first started up my Blogspot blogs, may remember me mentioning my old "myspace" blogs. you remember myspace right readers? that cool and indie place to go which was full of music and bands, then (nearly) everyone jumped ship and went over to old facebook?
well to make up for my small amount of new material this week, I now give you a large amount of OLD material.

Now, a lot of work has gone into searching the depths of Myspace for these blogs, I had to endure the lengthy login section, by pass the fathoms of the overfilled mailbox, creep by the "myspace" pictures which linger on and endure the updates of bands who have passed it, to bring you this... the Joe Strange preblogger era of blogs. before structure and form, before coherent thought there was the "Myspace stories"

Joe Strange

You may notice these are in fact on a blogger page, but this is so you do not have to endure the process which I had to to read them, I'm not even sure if non myspacers could read them, so here are the new copies. back to normal next week!

No comments: